Sunday, July 8, 2007

I'm back, more art work coming soon, this week or next.

Recently, I've been going through things I haven't looked at in a long time, along with it getting rid of several boxes of stuff. Like a lot of Americans I have too much stuff and not enough money. ha. In a couple of months, when it's cooler I'll be moving to another city.

There are a few projects I've been working on this summer. A couple of illustrations will be coming out in August, a cover for a literary book this fall, a poster for a film, more paintings...So far there are a couple of projects planned for the winter too.

Next week-end I'm going to be working at an art fair in Madison and visiting with some friends. It will be a lot of fun. One of the perks working there is free food coupons. A gal's got to have fun, guy's too.

No comments: