Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Guild Sourcebook of Residential Art 6

Today a page with 3 of my barns was published on the new Guild Residential Sourcebook 6. To find my page go to www.guild.com click on Residential Sourcebook then paintings and prints. I'm on the first page right hand side. A hard copy will be printed with tearsheets, early next year. A special thanks to the most excellent and generous Geoffrey Cook and all the work he's done for me, taking pictures layout...


This month I'll start working on a couple of new project, both black and white drawings. One will be another nude or nudes and a yoga pose. This week I'm expecting a new website.

1 comment:

Bruce Docker said...

Hi Sarah, Thanks so much for the kind words about my paintings. I didn't intend to take so long to respond, but I was getting jammed up on my daily paintings. I always try to stay a few days ahead and I got to the point that I only had one in reserve. Self-imposed stress. I like your work, too. Some of the paintings remind me of Ben Shahn's political and social themed work from the 30's and 40's. Keep painting. Bruce Docker