Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Snowy Days, striping wallpaper, new website...


image is ©David Lorenz Winston

This is the kind of Wisconsin winter I love, lots of soft snow. This season I have been lucky enough to go skiing several times so far. The next couple of days will be too cold for that kind of fun. Over Christmas I did have time to paint a couple of snow inspired paintings.

One project I've been working on is striping a room of wallpaper, it is not coming off easily. In this lifetime I will not choose to ever put wallpaper on any wall, ha,ha. Next I will be priming and painting it. The painting will be a piece of cake.

As always, I have been using and learning new ways to use the computer. A few months ago I was working on the computer a lot more than I am now. I had made my website and was learning things the hard way. It was so time consuming that I handed the job over to Amanda Jones, who made a whole new website for me. She has also been helpful with her thoughtful input. I'm so glad I've been able to work with her.

Soon I have to find a new place to live, yikes.

No comments: